Thursday, 14 February 2008

Weeks five and six

Sorry there was no update last week, we were away looking at houses in the West Country. We are heading off to Herefordshire in a week or so to look up there.

I didn't buy anything in week five, but fell off the wagon spectacularly in week six. Mum and I went to Rosemoor Gardens for the afternoon and I bought the tickets to go in, plus a Richard Mabey book (Beechcombings), a glass chicken with springy legs (if you tap her head she goes forward and back as if she's pecking (so cute! And, of course, not necessary at all!) and a notebook for mum.

I think I fell because my husband was ill all the time we were away and so he stayed at the cottage whilst I drove all over Devon and Somerset for three days. And now he is ill with something else and I have a bladder infection. It's been a stressful week so please accept my apologies for not much of an entry. I have to take him to the local hospital tonight for a CT scan. :( Fingers crossed. x

I think I spent £45 altogether, but will need to look it up, and will amend this post when things are less fraught.

Till next week... :)

8 comments:

Kim said...

Oooh, Mara, sorry to hear about your poorliness. I hope you and hubby are well soon, and I'll definitely keep my fingers crossed for him.

Hugs to you both

Love Kim x

Greentwinsmummy said...

Hope you are both on the mend Mara,we miss you on CL
x x x x

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you're both poorly Mara. Hope you can come and join us on CL again soon. Jennie xxx

Wotta Wally said...

Aw hun - so sorry to hear that Devon & Somerset didn't come up to scratch and even sorrier that OH was unwell. Hope you both have a speedy recovery. We're missing you on CL. Take care

WottaWally
xxx

nita x said...

oh mara, i hope you both get better soon, {{{{{hugs}}}}} for you both, missing you on CL too, all the best nita x

Leanne said...

Mara, hope you are all better soon

leanne x

Compostwoman said...

I hope you are both feeling better now???????

xxxxxxxxxxxxxcw

Mara said...

Thanks everyone!

You can find me here now:

http://mara-aseachange.blogspot.com/

I set that up when I realised I had no idea how to log into this account!