Monday, 25 February 2008

I'm sorry, but for the time being I am going to have to call a hiatus on this blog.

I will be having hospital tests in the near future for what I hope is a minor problem. We are still waiting to hear about my husband's results. He is still poorly.

I'm not buying anything much because my mind is on other things, but I just feel that I don't want to have to think about updating here whilst there is so much going on.

So, thanks for all your comments and good wishes, and I'll see you later. :)

xx Mara

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you both feel better soon. Will be thinking of you and wishing you a speedy recovery. I'll miss your blog, but quite understand that you have other, more important things on your mind at the moment. Take care of yourselves.

Best wishes,
Hannah

kathyann said...

Oh Mara,I hope your husband is better soon and that your tests turn out ok!I'm waiting for a hospital appointment to go for test too, so I shall be thinking of you both!Take all the time you need ,but you know if you need to get things of your chest or have a good rant we are here for you ok!
Take care,Love from Kathyann and the girls

Leanne said...

mara, sending you both healing wishes and support

Leanne x

kathyann said...

Mara,Just stopping by to see how you both are.TAKE CARE,Love from Kathyann and the girls